Monday, October 23, 2006

Karma!


Awesome!
There truly must be some greater sense of being or justice or karma in this world I think. Not mroe than two days after publicly defending the Goo Goo Dolls, and slagging off (quite rightly) Ronan Keating, an email goes round the office. "Two free pairs of tickets to see the Goo Goo Dolls tomorrow night. Reply if interested."
That is quite possibly the quickest reply I've ever written, which most of you will know is very impressive given my usual rate of one a month!
And so that is how I found myself in Cardiff Uni Students Union with the biggest smile on my face. What a fantastic night and an amazing concert! Of course the highlight of the set was Iris, with the whole audience singing their hearts out, and it sounded unbelieveable... all the heart, soul and feeling in the room came out in one go. The energy rush as the first chord sounded was off the chart.

Altogether now:
"and I don't want the world to see me, cos I don't think that they'd understand,
when everything's made to be broken,
I just want you to know who I am,
I just want you to know who I am!"

No comments: