Tuesday, August 29, 2006

"What's that coming over the hill..... (Part 2)


..... Its Michael Chopra! Its Michael Chopra!"
as made famous here.

Otherwise titled "We are top of the league, say we are top of the league!"

For those of you who actually read the rubbish I write on here, there were some rather scary feelings about this year's Cardiff City team (and a certain Michael Chopra) ... i.e. that we might actually be able to hit a cows backside with a banjo occasionally. Well, on Saturday, we only went and very impressively beat Birmingham 2-0 to go 3 points clear at the top of the table. Now while Mr Chopra didn't make it onto the score sheet, he was once again highly influencial, all-round class, and NO Newcastle (including you Leon!) you can't have him back cos he'll only get injured in his first game for you!

I'm now going to enjoy this for two weeks until our next game! I'll see you in a gutter somewhere around Cardiff with a huge smile on my face and a pint of Brains in my hand!

P.S. I fully expect this to come crashing down around me at any moment possible, but lets enjoy this, its been a while since we were last here.

No comments: