Thursday, April 02, 2009

More of me!

Mansfield Town v Torquay match report.
This was actually a pretty good game, and surprisingly good football despite the near gale blowing down the pitch.
Here

And here's my updates from the Mansfield v Forest Green Rovers game.
Here

I've even managed to get my name in the official club programme for one of the fans interviewing sections I do in there. Not a huge credit.... but it all counts, and they are all gratefully received. Just call me Mr Stag!!!

And last but not least, another version of my Varsity Ice Hockey report. This one was done for Nottingham Trent Students Uni, so I couldn't really go ahead and write "Trent Uni were hammered by their local rivals", it needed a but more *ahem* "spin." Haha!
Here

This week has been another hectic one, as I'm at the Western Mail and South Wales Echo (all one organisation now) on a week's work placement. It started off slow, but has got better and better, and now I'm actually getting a few by-lines as my articles get printed.
I'll try to put as many up here as possible... those that MediaWales decide to put online that is!