Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I have a love-hate relationship with it but....

... I hear LONDON CALLING!

Yes, thanks to the magic of the FA Cup, and the lure of Cardiff's first visit to Wembley in 81 years, I am coming back to "Blighty" for a brief, but sure to be exciting weekend.
This really was an opportunity I couldn't miss, and despite the obvious costs involved, and whatever the result maybe, its going to be worth every penny.
And it seems I'm not alone in feeling this way, with Bluebird fans from Alabama, Arizona and Bangkok even coming back for this one.

So, on Thursday April 4th Air Chaos (Air Canada to most people) will be chauffering me to Heathrow, and after a hectic weekend of family, friends, fun AND FOOTBALL, I will be returning to Toronto on Monday 7th.

And dangling at the end of all this excitement, is the potential for a place in the FA Cup final, and another Wembley appearence in May.
See you all SOON!

No comments: