Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Adios America del Sur!

So as I wait here in Buenos Aires Ezezia airport for the flight to Toronto and back into the Northern hemisphere, I´m leaving with a huge smile on my face. Thinking of all the fantastic times, and anticipating getting back to Canada and some very special people there too.

This is my final post from South America, and quite a time I´ve had down here!
The sights, sounds and adventures have been almost non-stop, and I´m leaving with many many memories and new friends, and new ideas and wishes for places to visit and explore. So who knows, maybe (hopefully!) I´ll be back again someday. And for anyone who hasn´t visited this amazing continent yet...... get your flights booked now!

I´ll update the photos and everything else from anything I´ve missed out during the last few whirlwind weeks, in the next week or so. Take care everyone and speak to you or even see you soon!

No comments: